Power Love

Your definitive resource. That's all, just your definitive resource.

12 June 2006

So I go down to Starbucks, where they sell bananas, and I order a mocha because I need caffeine and chocolate to push me over the edge and after I pay one million dollars for the smallest mocha ever, I turn around and there's this pretty cute guy standing right next to me and I look down at his pocket, I do not know why, but sticking out of it is one of the aforementioned bananas, and I look up at his chiseled, scruffy-like-GQ face and I say, "Is that a--" and then I stop because I realize I am about to say a joke that, coming from a stranger, is not necessarily a joke but more like harassment, but of course I am laughing because it really is a funny joke but now I'm not saying anything, I am instead laughing very hard and cute GQ guy is looking oddly at me and that makes me laugh even harder because, was that a banana in his pocket or was he just happy to see me? And then I am in hysterics and snorting and holding my nose so snot doesn't come shooting out of it and I am laughing all the way to getting my drink, all the way walking to the elevator, and all the way to my desk upstairs.

I don't think cute GQ guy is going to be asking me out on a date anytime soon.