Power Love

Your definitive resource. That's all, just your definitive resource.

26 November 2006

So it took me quite a while to charge the battery in my camera, not because it takes a long time
to charge the battery in my camera, but because I kept forgetting about it. After coming out of my food coma this weekend, I promptly charged it only to find these pictures taken by someone, not me:




It's almost as if Someone Photographer said, "Hey! I'm auditioning people for my new movie, 'Wine Drinkers Happy with Their Dental Work' wherein a roving band of artistic genuises talk only in three syllable words while taking public transportation to and from arty events in and around Chicago while discussing the political ramifications of wearing plaid with stripes." And of course, who wouldn't want to audtion for that?