Power Love

Your definitive resource. That's all, just your definitive resource.

01 March 2007

TEAM POWER LOVE PRESENTS:


THE ART 4 ART PROJECT

Humans--here's the deal:

1. I made t-shirts

2. I will trade you a t-shirt for something that you make

As with everything, there are rules. Here are the rules:
1. The t-shirts are all hand painted. They are all designed by me. Pick out one you like.

2. Send me an e-mail, hit me up on myspace (blatantattack--link on the left sidebar), or leave a comment (but don't leave your contact info in the comments because then creepy people might see it and Power Love is 100% anti-creep).

3. When you let me know which t-shirt you want, you should also let me know what you want to trade for the t-shirt. So, for example, say you're Megan, and you just happened to find that story about the sculptor dude who ends up sculpting a woman into a statue, you could print that out with a cover sheet and sign the first page and trade that; or, say you're Byron, you could make a postcard or something from cool ass Five Fold Ink and trade that; or, say you're Danielle, you could make a copy of that picture of Du on the roof that I could tape up over my writing desk so I could not cry when he moves to NY; or, say you're Jeff, you could write a flash fiction piece and/or put KIMTINIS on the Bistro's menu; or, say you're Shiow, you could make a mixed CD and trade that.

These are just suggestions. You could make whatever you want. Anything at all. The only thing you need to remember is that it should be something you made, nothing bought. HOMEMADE MEALS ARE TRADE-ABLE ITEMS. So, yes, I will come to your home and sit around for hours and talk and eat and talk and that works for a trade. Or, you could come to my house and we could sit around and talk and eat and talk, but I'm gonna order out if we do that.

4. In order to make the actual trade, WE MUST MEET HUMAN TO HUMAN. The reason for this is, I want to see your beautiful face. So, no UPSing, no FedExing, no US Mailing. We could meet somewhere for coffee, or we could go for a walk, or we could have lunch or dinner. Whatever. The point is, we meet in human form and I get to give you a big hug after we make the trade. You don't have to hug back, I have enough hugs for both of us.

5. Here are the t-shirts. They are 50% polyester, 50% cotton. The shirts have been washed twice: once before painting, once after. If there are any problems with the shirts in the future--they fall apart, the lettering peels off, the sleeves rip--let me know and I will give you a new one. The sizes are medium and I think they are a big medium. If you find the size doesn't work for you, let me know. I'm currently searching for more realistic sizes. I think these shirts were made for people who go grocery shopping and hide fruit in them, kinda like the "Been Caught Stealin'" video, which, by the way, is a song I've had in my head for the last four days.



Front.











Back.







Sleeve.













Front. Plain back.











Front. Click on it--you'll see it better.














Back. Click.











Front. Plain back.













Front.










Back.










Front.















Back.















Front.
















Back.












Front.













Back.










Sleeve.

LEMME HEAR FROM YOU, HUMANS!!