Power Love

Your definitive resource. That's all, just your definitive resource.

02 May 2007

AND THIS, PEOPLE, IS BIKE MESSENGER HEAVEN

Righteous.

Now, after watching that, perhaps you are thinking, "Damn! I sure do not yet have my fill of bike messenger stuff, I wish I could get more!"

YOU CAN!

Perhaps you are also thinking, "Damn! What would've happened if one of those dudes crashed? I wish I could find out!"

YOU CAN!

Perhaps maybe also you are thinking, "Damn! I wish I could hear all about crashing bike messengers while drinking wine and hearing other stories that are not about crashing bike messengers!"

YOU CAN!
YOU CAN!
YOU CAN!

I have the answers for you--they are all in one place: HERE. Go on May 5th! It will be great fun! If you are wondering if you should go because you've never gone to something like this before and you don't know if you'll have fun or feel awkward or have a place to sit--YOU CAN!! Come on over and I WILL SIT WITH YOU! I WILL DRINK WINE WITH YOU!

YOU CAN!
YOU CAN!