Power Love

Your definitive resource. That's all, just your definitive resource.

19 January 2009

MEMPHIS

This weekend, me and GMo went to Memphis. This is us. While in Memphis, we went to Beale Street. Beale Street is like Mardi Gras, but without the beads. And there was no Mardi. Also, no Gras. So basically, it wasn't anything like Mardi Gras.






However, the street was blocked off, so there were no cars and you could walk on the sidewalk or the street, which really tested our power of choice making. Also, it was 45 degrees outside, which for Memphisers is cold, but for us was like, "Holy shit, I forgot my shorts!" What I noticed is that not a lot of peeps walking around Beale Street had that soft southern accent, so I don't know that a lot of them were true Memphisers. I think they may have been "tourists."


GMo and me were also tourists. We are also starting a band. Pork With Attitude. That's our band name. It just so happens there is a place on Beale Street with this same name. It is now our official practice space and performance space. You should make friends with us right now because we are going to be very big very soon. You cannot deny the power of Pork With Attitude.




This is Santa Pez. He threw up all over the foyer of Graceland. IT WAS NOT MY FAULT. Anyway, that's a story for another post, as it has nothing to do with Pork With Attitude. I'm just saying, IT WAS NOT MY FAULT.